Liquids [density: > 0.5 … 2.5 g/cm³ (0.018 … 0.09 lbs/in³)]
The VEGASWING 51 is a universal level switch with small dimensions for use in liquids. Independent of the mounting position, it detects reliably with millimetre accuracy the limit level. The instrument can be used as empty or full detector, as approved overfill protection, dry run protection or pump protection in vessels and pipelines. The VEGASWING 51 is an economical solution with maximum reliability and safety.
- Extended temperature range
- Hygienic applications
- Clamp ≥ 1″ – DIN32676, ISO2852
- Slotted nut ≥ DN25 – DIN 11851
- hygienic fitting F40 with compression nut
- SMS DN38
- Stainless steel
- IP 67
- IP 65
- IP 68 (0.2 bar)
- Contactless electronic switch
- Transistor (NPN/PNP)
No products were found matching your selection.