Flowma DCRD1000A2 electromagnetic wave propagates in space at the speed of light, and when it encounters the surface of the measured medium, part of its energy is reflected back and received by the same antenna. According to the time interval of the two pulses, the distance from the antenna to the surface of the measured medium is calculated.
Flowma DCRD1000A2 Radar Level Meter
- The beam angle is small, the energy is concentrated, and it has stronger anti-interference ability, which greatly improves the measurement accuracy and reliability.
- The antenna is small in size and easy to install.
- The measurement blind area is smaller, and the measurement effect for small tanks is also very good.
- The wavelength is shorter, which is more suitable for the level measurement of small particle materials.
- Non-contact measurement, no wear, no pollution.
- The output signal can choose two-wire (4-20) mA@HART and four-wire RS485 MODBUS protocol, and the four-wire power supply is as low as 12VDC.
Flowma DCRD1000A2 is a stainless steel horn antenna, suitable for water level monitoring in lakes, rivers, reservoirs, open channels, tidal water levels, etc.
- Application: liquid, slurry
Measuring range: 0～70m
Process Connection: Thread/Flange
Process temperature: (-40～350)℃
Process pressure: (-0.1～2)MPa
Output signal: (4～20)mA HART/RS485 MODBUS
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ia IIC T1-T6 Ga/Ex d IIC T6 Gb
Protection class: IP68