LEEG DMP305X-TLF Gauge Pressure Transmitter
LEEG DMP305X-TLF Gauge Pressure Transmitter is a high-performance pressure transmitter with international leading technology meticulously designed by LEEG. The sensor is located on the top of the metal body and stays away from the medium interface to realize mechanical isolation and thermal isolation. Glass sintering sensor wire realizes high-strength electrical insulation of the metal base and improves the capability of the flexibility of the electronic circuit and transient voltage resistance protection. All these original encapsulation technologies enable SMP858-TST to easily cope with extreme chemical occasions and mechanical load and own strong resistance to EMI, sufficient to respond to the most rigorous industrial environment applications.
LEEG DMP305X-TLF Gauge Pressure Transmitter Advantages:
- The dual-diaphragm overload structure can easily cope with high-overload tests
- 355° rotation display module, friendly button parameters operation function
- Accurate filling fluid technology eliminates the effects of temperature and static pressure
- High-strength metal electrical protection housing meets the most rigorous environmental applications
- Strong transient voltage resistance to protect the terminal module
- External three buttons menu function enables site operation and does not affect the degree of electrical protection, in a safer and more convenient manner
- Beautiful appearance fully shows the fashion sense of science and technology.