NANABOSHI are manufacture a high quality Connector for telecommunications devices, Industrial equipment, Electrical power equipment, Measuring devices, Electronic devices etc. with wide range of connectors type such as NET, NEW, NJC, NR, NJW, NRW, NCS, NWPC, NT, NHVC, NMI Series. Metal connectors for indoor use: NCS, NJC, NR, NET, etc. Waterproof metal connectors for outdoor use: NWPC, NJW, NRW, NEW, NHVC, etc. Waterproof Ethernet Connector for outdoor: ENJW series, ENRW series Stocks include the highly versatile NCS series of metal connectors (plugs) for indoor use, as well as the NJC series of up to 24 pins, the one-touch lock type NR series, the NWPC series of water-resistant outdoor connectors, the NJW series, NRW series, ENJW series, ENRW series, etc. (excluding certain sizes).
NANABOSHI NJC-205-AdF (F)
NANABOSHI are manufacture a high quality Connector for telecommunications devices, Industrial equipment, Electrical power equipment, Measuring devices, Electronic devices etc.
- Installation in small spaces enabled
- 5-key system guide for smooth coupling
- Product Type: Adapter
- Shell Size: 20
- Number of Contacts: 5
- Material: Zinc alloy or Brass (Shell), Synthetic resin (Insulator), Copper alloy (Contact)
- Finish: Chrome plating (Shell), Silver plating (Contact)
- Cable Termination: Soldering
- Lock Method: Thread Lock
- Operating Temperature Range: -25oC ~ +85oC
- Waterproof: Non
- Insulation Resistance (M?): DC 500V, 2000 min.
- Contact Resistance (m?): 3 max.
- Withstand Voltage (V r.m.s.): 1000
- Rate: 250V, 10A
- Wire Size: 1.25 mm2