Pressure switches are designed to monitor pressure and provide an output when a set pressure is reached. They are used for a variety of hydraulic and industrial applications, but they all have one thing in common: it is imperative that they work properly for your safety. With our experience and quality of service, you can trust that our pressure switches will meet and exceed your needs. Get in touch with us today to find the right product for your needs.
Neodyn 105P NEMA 1 and 2 Miniature Tamper Proof
Pressure switches are designed to monitor pressure and provide an output when a set pressure is reached.
- All purpose miniature tamper proof switch, extremely light weight and durable construction.
- Has efficient Nega-Rate® Belleville disc spring sensing mechanism.
- Small size improves vibration and shock resistance.
Hydraulic and Industrial applications
- Deadband (Differential): The deadband can be selected anywhere from the minimum indicated to a maximum of 45% of the set point.
- Electrical Connection: PVC insulated 18 AWG leads 18″ long
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 NPT Male
- Temperature Range*
- Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Media: -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C)
- *Temperature limits change with O-Ring selection
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 3 ounces
Datasheet : Neodyn 105P NEMA 1 and 2 Miniature Tamper Proof