Neodyn 112P Series Flanged pressure switch for installations that formerly required a chemical seal with fill fluids.
Reliable Nega-Rate® Belleville disc spring sensing mechanism. Redundant seals with venting between seals for alarm or indication. 316 stainless steel body and hermetically sealed, explosion-proof electrical assembly well suited for hazardous or corrosive atmospheres.
- Electrical: Snap action electrical switch assembly listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approval and CSA International
- Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18” long leads
- Pressure Connection:
- 1 inch, 1/16 raised face flange per ANSI
- B 16.5 – 1998
- Class 150 (150#)
- Class 300 (300#)
Note: Customer responsible for gasket selection and installation. (Refer to Installation and Operating Instructions supplied with switch)
- Temperature Range*:
- Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Media: -40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)
- Adjustment: Internal, slotted adjustment with range scale
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 4.5 pounds
*Limited by gasket material selected