Neodyn 122P Series Pressure Switch
Neodyn 122P Series Pressure Switch adjustable pressure switch for low to mid-range process applications. Efficient Nega-Rate ® Belleville disc spring for set
point stability and vibration resistance. A wide selection of wetted materials, 316 stainless steel body, and interior, plus hermetically
sealed explosion-proof electrical make this switch ideal for chemical process applications.
LF58 Dual pressure switches is usually used with fluorinated refrigerants to control the pressure of compressor in refrigeration system. It can also be used in air and water. It provide two pressure set points in one switch. Several models are available with drip-proof enclosure for marine application or in explosion-proof enclosure for special applications. Various conatact functions are available. Internal Micro-swith ensures reliable switching. It is provided standard Mounting Bracket.
Stable Set Points – “Eliminates Constant Recalibration”
- No moving parts except during actuation—no spring fatigue or wear.
- Set point is mostly a function of the negative rate Belleville spring—variables in snap action electrical have little effect on the set point.
- Total movement of the Belleville spring compensates for any relocation of the electrical due to case growth—consistent set point over temperature change.
- No linkage utilized—no wear which can affect accuracy.
Vibration Resistant – “Eliminates Contact Chatter”
- Belleville spring does not preload the electrical prior to actuation—snap action electrical maintains its vibration resistant characteristic.
- Small mass and inherent stability of the Belleville spring resists chatter caused by vibration.
- Snap action electrical is ruggedly mounted with minimal bracketry—no spring mounted electricals or linkages.
High Over-Pressure Capability – “No Affect on Set Point Accuracy”
- Belleville spring does not contain the pressure—no affect on system or proof pressure capability.
- The pressure sensing portion bottoms out after actuation and is fully supported—pressure sensing parts are designed for high pressure conditions.
- Limited movement of spring mechanism—no overtravel of the snap action electrical due to high pressure.
High Cycle Lifer – “Millions of Cycle”
- Short stroke minimizes wear—Belleville spring mechanism is exercised less than .020″.
- Snap action of Belleville spring reduces electrical arc—prolongs contact life.
|Adjustable Range Number
||Adjustable Set Point Range
||Maximum Recommended System Pressure
||5 to 75
||2.3 to 72.3
||15 to 150
||9 to 144
||50 to 300
||36 to 286
||125 to 600
||100 to 575
||500 to 1500
||440 to 1440
||800 to 2800
||675 to 2675
*All values given in psig.
||Explosion Proof Hermetically Sealed (NEMA 4X, 7, 9 and 13)
||Snap action electrical switch assemblies, Part Numbers 057-0770 & 057-0772 (Form C) and 057-0771 & 057-0773 (Form CC), are listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approvals, CSA International and NCC (INMETRO). See the miscellaneous option N for additional listings
||1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18” long leads
||1/2 NPT Female
|Ambient Temperature Range
||– 40°C to + 82°C
|Media Temperature Range
||– 40°C to + 149°C *Temperature limits change with O-Ring selection. See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.
||Internal, slotted adjustment nut with range scale
||Approximately 2 pounds