Compact, adjustable pressure switch for low to mid-range process applications. Efficient Nega-Rate ® Belleville disc spring for set point stability and vibration resistance. 316 stainless steel exterior and interior plus hermetically sealed, explosion-proof electrical for atmospheric protection. The flush mount (welded diaphragm) process connection makes this switch ideal for viscous process applications.
Neodyn 123P Series Pressure Switch / Internal Adjustment
A switch that compares the pressure being sensed to that of a perfect vacuum. Construction requires the reference chamber to be evacuated.
Stable Set Points – “Eliminates Constant Recalibration”
- No moving parts except during actuation—no spring fatigue or wear.
- Set point is mostly a function of the negative rate Belleville spring—variables in snap action electrical have little effect on the set point.
- Total movement of the Belleville spring compensates for any relocation of the electrical due to case growth—consistent set point over temperature change.
- No linkage utilized—no wear which can affect accuracy.
Vibration Resistant – “Eliminates Contact Chatter”
- Belleville spring does not preload the electrical prior to actuation—snap action electrical maintains its vibration resistant characteristic.
- Small mass and inherent stability of the Belleville spring resists chatter caused by vibration.
- Snap action electrical is ruggedly mounted with minimal bracketry—no spring mounted electricals or linkages.
High Over-Pressure Capability – “No Affect on Set Point Accuracy”
- Belleville spring does not contain the pressure—no affect on system or proof pressure capability.
- The pressure sensing portion bottoms out after actuation and is fully supported—pressure sensing parts are designed for high pressure conditions.
- Limited movement of spring mechanism—no overtravel of the snap action electrical due to high pressure.
High Cycle Lifer – “Millions of Cycle”
- Short stroke minimizes wear—Belleville spring mechanism is exercised less than .020″.
- Snap action of Belleville spring reduces electrical arc—prolongs contact life.
- general industrial
- energy and chemical markets
|Adjustable Range Number||Adjustable Set Point Range||Deadband (approximate)||Maximum Recommended System Pressure||Proof Pressure|
|2||3 to 30||1 to 28||2||1350||2000|
|4||20 to 80||15 to 75||5||1350||2000|
|5||50 to 250||30 to 230||20||3000||5000|
|6||200 to 400||175 to 375||25||3000||5000|
|7||375 to 725||330 to 680||45||3000||5000|
|8||700 to 1500||620 to 1420||80||3000||5000|
|9||1500 to 2300||1400 to 2200||100||3000||5000|
*All values given in psig.
|Model||Explosion Proof Hermetically Sealed (NEMA 4X, 7, 9 and 13)|
|Electrical||Snap action electrical switch assemblies, Part Numbers 057-0770 & 057-0772 (Form C) and 057-0771 & 057-0773 (Form CC), are listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approvals, CSA International and NCC (INMETRO). See the miscellaneous option N for additional listings|
|Electrical Connection||1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18” long leads|
|Pressure Connection||1/2 NPT Female|
|Ambient Temperature Range||– 40°C to + 82°C|
|Media Temperature Range||– 40°C to + 121°C|
|Adjustment||Internal, slotted adjustment nut with range scale|
|Shipping Weight||Approximately 2.5 pounds|