Neodyn 123P Series Pressure Switch adjustable pressure switch for low to mid-range process applications. Efficient Nega-Rate ® Belleville disc spring for set point stability and vibration resistance. 316 stainless steel exterior and interior plus hermetically sealed, explosion-proof electrical for atmospheric protection. The flush mount (welded diaphragm) process connection makes this switch ideal for viscous process applications.
Pressure industrial switches are designed to monitor pressure and provide an output when a set pressure is reached. They are used for a variety of hydraulic and industrial applications, but they all have one thing in common: it is imperative that they work properly for your safety. With our experience and quality of service, you can trust that our pressure switches will meet and exceed your needs.
Stable Set Points – “Eliminates Constant Recalibration”
- No moving parts except during actuation—no spring fatigue or wear.
- Set point is mostly a function of the negative rate Belleville spring—variables in snap action electrical have little effect on the set point.
- Total movement of the Belleville spring compensates for any relocation of the electrical due to case growth—consistent set point over temperature change.
- No linkage utilized—no wear which can affect accuracy.
Vibration Resistant – “Eliminates Contact Chatter”
- Belleville spring does not preload the electrical prior to actuation—snap action electrical maintains its vibration resistant characteristic.
- Small mass and inherent stability of the Belleville spring resists chatter caused by vibration.
- Snap action electrical is ruggedly mounted with minimal bracketry—no spring mounted electricals or linkages.
High Over-Pressure Capability – “No Affect on Set Point Accuracy”
- Belleville spring does not contain the pressure—no affect on system or proof pressure capability.
- The pressure sensing portion bottoms out after actuation and is fully supported—pressure sensing parts are designed for high pressure conditions.
- Limited movement of spring mechanism—no overtravel of the snap action electrical due to high pressure.
High Cycle Lifer – “Millions of Cycle”
- Short stroke minimizes wear—Belleville spring mechanism is exercised less than .020″.
- Snap action of Belleville spring reduces electrical arc—prolongs contact life.
|Adjustable Range Number
||Adjustable Set Point Range
||Maximum Recommended System Pressure
||3 to 30
||1 to 28
||20 to 80
||15 to 75
||50 to 250
||30 to 230
||200 to 400
||175 to 375
||375 to 725
||330 to 680
||700 to 1500
||620 to 1420
||1500 to 2300
||1400 to 2200
*All values given in psig.
||Explosion Proof Hermetically Sealed (NEMA 4X, 7, 9 and 13)
||Snap action electrical switch assemblies, Part Numbers 057-0770 & 057-0772 (Form C) and 057-0771 & 057-0773 (Form CC), are listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approvals, CSA International and NCC (INMETRO). See the miscellaneous option N for additional listings
||1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18” long leads
||1/2 NPT Female
|Ambient Temperature Range
||– 40°C to + 82°C
|Media Temperature Range
||– 40°C to + 121°C
||Internal, slotted adjustment nut with range scale
||Approximately 2.5 pounds