Neodyn 125P Series Pressure Switch/Tamper Proof is designed for high-pressure pneumatic or low-impulse hydraulic applications requiring a narrow Deadband and tamper-proof setpoint. Has diaphragm sensor with efficient Nega-Rate ® Belleville disc spring for excellent accuracy and repeatability.
125P between 20 psig dec. and 3050 psig inc. (1.4 bar dec. and 210 bar inc.)
1 Aluminum port, Teflon-coated polyimide diaphragm, and Buna-N O-Ring
4 316 Stainless steel port, Teflon coated polyimide diaphragm, and Buna-N O-Ring
C 11 amp, 1/4 hp at 125 or 250 VAC; 5 amp resistive, 3 amp inductive at 28 VDC;
5 amp resistive at 125 VDC
CC 11 amp, 1/4 hp at 125 or 250 VAC; 5 amp resistive, 3 amp inductive at 28 VDC;
5 amp resistive at 125 VDC
3 Meets or exceeds the requirements of NEMA Type 3, 3R, 3S, 4, 4X, and 13, IP65
An Epoxy paint exterior — extra protection for severe environments
B Viton O-Ring
C EPR O-Ring
D SIL approval and marking, per IEC61508 (includes FMEA report)
M Gold electrical contacts for extremely low current applications
R 72″ Electrical free leads
U M20 x 1.5 Electrical Conduit Adapter
W Stainless steel screws — exterior
X CSA approved and CE Mark
Special (Consult representative or factory)
• Pressure port per SAE AS4355E04
• Non-catalog set point, headband, and/or proof pressure
• Media temperature capability from -65°F to +35
Stable Set Points – “Eliminates Constant Recalibration”
- No moving parts except during actuation—no spring fatigue or wear.
- Set point is mostly a function of the negative rate Belleville spring—variables in snap action electrical have little effect on the set point.
- Total movement of the Belleville spring compensates for any relocation of the electrical due to case growth—consistent set point over temperature change.
- No linkage utilized—no wear which can affect accuracy.
Vibration Resistant – “Eliminates Contact Chatter”
- Belleville spring does not preload the electrical prior to actuation—snap action electrical maintains its vibration resistant characteristic.
- Small mass and inherent stability of the Belleville spring resists chatter caused by vibration.
- Snap action electrical is ruggedly mounted with minimal bracketry—no spring mounted electricals or linkages.
High Over-Pressure Capability – “No Affect on Set Point Accuracy”
- Belleville spring does not contain the pressure—no affect on system or proof pressure capability.
- The pressure sensing portion bottoms out after actuation and is fully supported—pressure sensing parts are designed for high pressure conditions.
- Limited movement of spring mechanism—no overtravel of the snap action electrical due to high pressure.
High Cycle Lifer – “Millions of Cycle”
- Short stroke minimizes wear—Belleville spring mechanism is exercised less than .020″.
- Snap action of Belleville spring reduces electrical arc—prolongs contact life.
|Adjustable Range Number
||Adjustable Set Point Range
||Maximum Recommended System Pressure
||40 to 3050
||20 to 2800
*All values given in psig.
||Weather Proof (NEMA 4 and 13)
||Explosion Proof Hermetically Sealed (NEMA 4X, 7, 9 and 13
||The deadband can be selected anywhere from 20 psig (1.38 bar) or 8% (whichever is greater) to 45% of the set point
||Snap action electrical switch recognized by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc. and CSA International
||Snap action electrical switch assemblies, Part Numbers 057-0770 & 057-0772 (Form C) and 057-0771 & 057-0773 (Form CC), are listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., FM Approvals, CSA International and NCC (INMETRO). See the miscellaneous option N for additional listings.
||1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG leads 18″ long
||1/4 NPT Female
|Ambient Temperature Range
||– 40°C to + 82°C
|Media Temperature Range
||– 40°C to + 149°C *Temperature limits change with O-Ring selection
||Approximately 10 ounces
||Approximately 1 pound