The Model Mass flow meter Coriolis Rheonik RHM08 is perfect for small scale production with continuous low flow and small-batch dispensing requirements. With a variety of construction styles, the RHM08 is ideal for countless flow applications.
With highly accurate measurement performance and extreme capabilities, Rheonik meters are a natural choice for many applications and quickly provide payback through improved product quality and greatly reduced maintenance. Whether used for the transfer, batching, process feed or control, Rheonik meters can provide online flow and density measurement.
- Torsion oscillator design assures a stable and drift-free measurement with excellent signal to noise ratios
- Resilient to external noise and vibration
- Insensitive to pipe pressure changes
- Robust tube wall thickness provides increased operational safety in abrasive applications
- Long sensor life guaranteed due to low mechanical stresses in the meter mechanism
- No moving parts to wear or fail