The RHM 12 Coriolis mass flow sensor is an economical meter which has been in production for over 15 years. This meter has been optimized for applications that require extreme stability and fast response. As with all other Rheonik meters, this model is based on the patented Omega tube design with an increased signal to noise ratio.
The RHM12 Coriolis mass flow meter can measure flow rates up to 10 kg/min (21 lb/min) with extremely fast response times and excellent repeatability. A true solution, particularly for applications such as batching where fast response times are needed, manufactured by Rheonik, the mass flowmeter experts.
This unique design, which offers excellent performance and reliability, has created the most satisfied customers worldwide. Unlike other mass flowmeters, Rheonik uses a patented torsion swinger with the Omega shape and support bars which results in high accuracy measurement, which is independent of pressure, even at very low flow velocities. The meter has also extremely good repeatability and high stability for critical applications.
- Torsion oscillator design assures a stable and drift-free measurement with excellent signal to noise ratios.
- Resilient to external noise and vibration
- Insensitive to pipe pressure changes
- Robust tube wall thickness provides increased operational safety in abrasive applications
- Long sensor life guaranteed due to low mechanical stresses in the meter mechanism
- No moving parts to wear or fail