Fluidwell F103 Weatherproof Flow Totalizer
Fluidwell F103 Weatherproof Flow Totalizer The versatile F103 Flow Totalizer is your best choice for flow monitoring applications. It is perfect for new installations and to replace existing flow analyzers in the field. Its rugged construction, unique plug-and-play design, and attractive pricing makes the F103 the perfect flow logger for liquid and gas flow measurement in Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas. It is the first F-Series with flow logging besides the various pulse and analog output signals. Even demanding applications are catered for with our base unit configuration.
The display shows flow rate and totals. A current day total (daily total) and 15 historical (previous) day totals can be enabled in the setup menu to be shown at the main display. On-screen engineering units can easily be configured from a comprehensive menu. The flow/data logging is optional available and when chosen, it replaces the basic 15 historical (previous) day totals. Each log contains the flow rate, total, acc. total, time stamp and log number. The log can be downloaded as .csv file with the free software tool.
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / Type4X) . It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- CSA Class I, Division 2, Non-Incendive rating for the United States and Canada.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Easy configurable via PC with free downloadable remote configuration tool and special communication cable (ACE02/06/07).
- Excellent pricing and fast delivery times.