Fluidwell M853 Data Acquisition is an ultra-low power “all-in-one” Data Acquisition and communication Module including data logging, designed for a wide range of industrial applications.
The M853 can be fully configured according to your process requirements. No additional signal converters/amplifiers, encapsulating cabinets, or other electrical installation material is necessary. Shortly: As long as your sensor, instrument, (field)device, or other equipment has an analog output, you can take advantage of ProcessMonitor.
The M853 is in full compliance with the ProcessMonitor Web portal or ProcessView stand-alone software package for visualization, data history, trend graphics, and/or extensive alarming.
Fluidwell M853 Data Acquisition Advantages
- Entirely autonomous monitoring and data logging solutions are independent of local infrastructure and suitable for off-grid or hard-to-reach locations using 2G (GPRS), 3G (UMTS), or 4G communications with DC power, battery, or solar panel power options.
- Easy and time-saving configuration through local USB 2.0 port and bright and clear terminal interface (no code input!) or remotely, even when the M853 has a public, dynamic IP address.
- Flexible freedom in data communication by HTTP, TCP, FTP, and/or e-mail. Alerts and alarms by SMS directly from the M853. Extensive alarm capabilities with E-mail and SMS through the ProcessMonitor web portal.
- Universal and versatile applicable for different kinds of sensors and instruments through 4 analogs, 3 digital status-/pulse inputs, and optional ASCII, Modbus RTU, and SDI-12 communication protocol.
- Reduce maintenance costs and service time as even the optional internal battery will last for 3 – 8 years.
- Better cause-effect retrieval with increased log interval and alarm when the setpoint is triggered.
- Resistant to harsh environments, not a DIN-rail mounted module but an “all-on-board” module in a GRP field mount enclosure IP68 (30 min.@2 meters).