Flowma VFM60 Vortex Flowmeter is a powerful flow meter utilizing the “Karman vortex” theory, which can meet the requirement of measuring the flow rate of various fluids such as gas, steam, and liquid. The product uses the VFM60 transmitter technology, which provides excellent signal processing capability and enhances the vortex metering technology to a new level, which means it has a lower measuring limit, better stability, and accuracy. The unique dual-sensor design and special signal processing method have also ensured better anti-vibration by eliminating the vibration signals to provide more reliable performance and lower measurement limits.
Flowma VFM60 Vortex Flowmeter Advantages
- Sensor design that frees from maintenance.
- The self-diagnose function ensures easier troubleshooting.
- Unique dual sensor technology is excellent in anti-vibration.
- Self-density calculation function is optional and can calculate density and mass flow rate without a mass flow computer. Can output mass flow rate, temperature, and pressure by working with separate RTD and pressure transmitters.
- Muti-variable version with built-in RTD and pressure sensor to measure standard/mass flow directly and display flow rate, temperature, pressure, mass flow rate, and density as required.
- Unit selectable function, meet different requirements from different areas.
- Password can be set to protect setting model, easier for device management.