Maxell CR Series Heat Resistance Coin Lithium Manganese Dioxide Battery
Maxell CR Series Heat Resistance Coin Lithium Manganese Dioxide Battery original sealing technology and highly heat-resistant material expand the operating temperature range remarkably, making the batteries supremely suitable for automobile applications — for powering TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) sensors, for example. The coin-type lithium manganese dioxide battery uses manganese dioxide (MnO2) as its positive active material, lithium (Li) as its negative active material and an organic electrolyte.
This Safety Instructions battery contains lithium, organic solvents, and other combustible materials. For this reason, improper handling of the battery could lead to distortion, leakage*, overheating, explosion, or fire, causing bodily injury or equipment trouble. Please observe the following instructions to prevent accidents.
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 deg. C to +125 deg. C
- CR2450HR-Ex batteries can even be used at temperatures up to 150 deg. C, depending on other conditions*.
- Superior leak-resistant characteristics even under high temperature and acceleration.
- Can be used even under 2000G, which is equivalent to driving at 300km/h.
- Electric characteristics are maintained after long periods of exposure to high temperature and humidity.
Notes : When using at temperatures exceeding 85 deg. C, please consult us in advance for conditions of use.