Allen Bradley 1606 Series Power Supply Performance Switched Mode Power Supplies use a technology that significantly reduces unit size yet delivers a 150% power boost. These power supplies offer DC output choices of 5, 12, 15, 24, and 48V in 80…960 W sizes.
Allen Bradley Bulletin 1606-XL Standard Switched Mode Power Supplies are discontinued and no longer available for sale.
- Includes rated outputs between 80…960 W (3.3…40 A at 24V DC)
- Features 150% power boost to handle start-up loads
- Includes multiple single and three-phase inputs for global applications
- Offers small size for panel space savings
- Provides buffer modules for a short boost function, buffering load currents during typical main faults, switching events, or load peaks
- Provides redundancy modules for managing dual power supplies for backup power
- ABS/GL/RINA (Marine)
- Class 1 Div. 2 (T3A)
- NEC Class 2
- SEMI F47 Compatible