CS Instruments VA 520 Thermal Mass Flow Meter for compressed air as well as various technical gases. Record and reduce your energy costs and increase your sustainability with the VA 520. Monitor your consumption and analyze your leakages with a permanently installed flow meter in distribution stations, in front of individual departments, or for billing purposes of individual consumers.
- Measurement of mass flow rate, the output of standard volume flow rate
- High accuracy for both small and large flows
- Pressure and temperature are compensated by the thermal mass flow principle
- Easy installation and removal of the sensor, the integrated measuring section can remain in the line for cleaning or recalibration of the sensor and can simply be closed with a sealing cap
- No moving parts, therefore low maintenance
- Vanishingly low-pressure loss due to vanishingly low blockage of the diameter
- Can be used for compressed air and non-corrosive gases such as nitrogen, oxygen, argon, helium, etc.