HD500 Ultrasonic Level Meter transmitted from the sensor are reflected back from the measured object, and the distance is calculated based on the echo return time. This makes it possible to perform operations such as measuring the liquid level inside a tank, or monitoring the remaining amount of materials in a tank.
Honda HD500 Ultrasonic Level Meter
HD500 Ultrasonic Level Meter transmitted from the sensor are reflected back from the measured object, and the distance is calculated based on the echo return time.
- Hiring high frequency ultrasonic system enables small dead zone and is possible to measure short distance.
- High resolution, 0.1 mm
- Minimize the main unit and sensor unit, so easy to install to the limited area.
- Sensor part is chemical proof plastic (PFA).
- Equipped RS-232C interface, 4-20 mA current output, Alarm output allows to communicate with existing system.
- Flow measurement by measuring catchment level is possible.
- Sensing or positioning goods on production line
- Liquid level sensing in small size tank
|Number of channels||1|
|Frequency||200 kHz||400 kHz|
|Measurement distance range||0.12 to 1.0 m||0.06 to 0.45 m|
|Accuracy||±0.25 % F.S.||±0.25 % F.S.|
|Data update cycle||0.05 seconds|
|Sensor directivity angle||10° (-6dB)||5° (-6dB)|
|7° (-3dB)||4° (-3dB)|
|Power source||Voltage||12 to 24 V DC ±15%|
|Power consumption||3 W (500mA when started)|
|Output||Alarm||2 points each for upper/lower|
|30V DC, 0.1 A (NPN open collector)|
|4-20mA current output||Resolution:16bits|
|(Max. load resistance 450Ω）|
|Interface||RS-232C（Transmission distance : Max.10m)|
|Model||Main unit||Sensor unit|
|Ambient operating temperature||0 to 50℃|
|Capcon : PVDF|
|Capcon inner seal: PPE-V|
|Structure||IP43 equivalent||IP65 equivalent|
|Sensor cable length||–||2 m|
|Max. sensor cable length||–||2 m|
|Weight||300 g||150 g|
Only HD500-C is standard-equipped with the weir type flowmeter function.
The flow rate can also be measured for triangular weir.