Kofloc Model 3810S Mass Flow Sensor designed on the heritage base construction of the superior class bypass capillary type mass flow sensor, the Model 3810S Mass Flow Sensor centers the focus on the economy through a thorough effort towards streamlining with the view to built-in applications. The series is one of the KOFLOC best sellers and is used by many assembly manufacturers as a substitute for the existing float type (tapered pipe type) flow meter.
- Flow range (N2 equivalent, 20℃/1 atm)
- Sensor: Thermal mass flow sensor
- Accuracy : ±2%F.S. (25℃) & ±5%F.S. (25℃)
- Temperature coefficient :±0.15 F.S./℃ (15–35℃)±0.2 F.S./℃ (15–35℃)
- Repeatability: ±0.5%F.S.
- Proof pressure: 980 kPa (G)
Specifications relating to the flow range (e.g., flow range, accuracy, and response) are expressed in N2 or air equivalent. The product will be built with a primary pressure of 300 kPa or less and the secondary side open to the atmosphere. For details on the pressure requirements, please contact us.