SMP858-TST pressure transmitter is a high performance pressure transmitter with international leading technology meticulously designed by LEEG. The sensor locates on the top of the metal body and stay away from the medium interface to realizes mechanical isolation and thermal isolation. Glass sintering sensor wire realizes high strength electrical insulation of metal base and improves the capability of flexibility of electronic circuit and transient voltage resistance protection. All these original encapsulation technologies enable SMP858-TST to easily cope with extreme chemical occasion and mechanical load, and own strong resistance to EMI, sufficient to respond to the most rigorous industrial environment applications.
LEEG SMP858-TST-S Gauge Pressure Transmitter
SMP858-TST pressure transmitter is a high performance pressure transmitter with international leading technology meticulously designed by LEEG.
- Dual diaphragm overload structure can easily cope with high overload tests.
- 355° rotation display module, friendly button parameters operation function.
- Accurate filling fluid technology eliminates effects of temperature and static pressure.
- High strength metal electrical protection housing meets the most rigorous environmental application.
- Strong transient voltage resistance to protect terminal module.
- External three buttons menu function enables site operation and does not affect the degree of electrical protection, in a safer and more convenient manner.
- Beautiful appearance, fully show the fashion sense of science and technology.
- Perfect match between internationally leading technology and Chinese smart manufacture.
- Petroleum industry
- Chemical industry
- Electric power
- Measuring range: -100kPa ~ 1MPa
- Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA+HART, customer
- Reference accuracy: ±0.1% URL
- Stability: ±0.1% URL/ 36 months
- Media temperature: -40-120℃
- Electrical connection: Aluminum-alloy terminal, 2 cable entry M20*1.5(F), red body, white cover
- Diaphragm: SUS316L, Hastelloy C, Tantalum, SUS316 + PTFE cover, Tantalum + PTFE cover, Hastelloy C + PTFE cover…
- Process connection: DN50PN10 flange, DN25PN10 flange
- Protection class: IP67
- Approvals: CSA, NEPSI, CE, RoHS
Datasheet : LEEG SMP858-TST-H Gauge Pressure Transmitter