Siko SGP/1 Draw-Wire Encoder robust design with analog output and 6000 mm measurement length. Wire-actuated encoder with analog output, potentiometric, current source, or voltage output, with a measuring length of up to 6000 mm. Easy adjustment of the output signal to the actual measuring length via an integrated gear mechanism.
Only a wire-actuated encoder can be used as a linear measured displacement encoder for many applications because no guided sensor systems can be used due to the spatial constellation.
Profile Siko SGP/1 Draw-Wire Encoder:
- Robust design
- Measurement lengths up to max. 6000 mm
- Potentiometer, voltage, or power output
- Housing made of aluminum and plastic
- Potentiometer/resistance range adapted to actual measurement length via an integrated gear
- Various wire types
Benefits of Siko SGP/1 Draw-Wire Encoder
- Temperature range up to -40° C
- Robust even when wet and dirty
- Easy installation of the wire extension
- Flexible system integration of any output signals and interfaces
- Optional increased safety thanks to redundant sensors