Heavy Duty Connectors (HDC) are rectangular industrial connectors designed to transmit power, data and signal in the toughest of conditions. In environments with vibrations, risk of dust, temperature challenges and mechanical impact, our HDC connectors provide a reliable solution with rock fall safe aluminum enclosures with protection degree from IP65 up to IP69k. Approved according to EN/IEC 61984 standard, our HDC connectors range from 10A to 650A, and are available with up to 216 contacts.
TE Connectivity HA006 Insert Male
Heavy Duty Connectors (HDC) are rectangular industrial connectors designed to transmit power, data and signal in the toughest of conditions.
- Designed for reliably performing under the most demanding operating and harsh environmental conditions
- Rectangular, multiple position pin and socket connectors.
- Most popular housing shell sizes: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8
- Modular systems offer power and signal transmission in one connector
- Blind mating thermoplastic connector system accepting standard HMN-modules for data, signal and power
- Pin and socket insert with fixing frame (housing), top or bottom of which can be assembled
- Choice of loading pin and socket inserts in a fixing frame