Thermax 5 Level Clock Indicator Temperature Sensor
Thermax 5 Level Clock Indicator Temperature Sensor is a range of Labels and Strips that change color permanently, indicating the maximum temperature achieved Various styles of labels are produced to cover temperatures between 29 and 290ºC. Available in a wide range of temperatures and sizes. These irreversible labels can be used in numerous applications such as Food, Medical, Automotive, Aerospace, and Engineering.
Inexpensive and Easy to Use, it has Immediate Response, a Permanent Record of the Highest Temperature Reached, Oil, Water, and Steam Resistant. a fast, simple temperature monitoring system based on Proprietary color change technology.
These self-adhesive labels consist of a series of temperature-sensitive elements sealed between heat-resistant substrates with transparent windows. Each element changes color distinctly as its rated temperature is exceeded. The changes are irreversible, providing a temperature history of the surface being monitored. The labels will not de-laminate when removed for reference and can be attached to an inspection report to serve as a permanent record.
Peel the temperature-indicating label from the backing paper. Apply to dust & grease-free surfaces. Indicators change from white/grey to black when the temperature rating has been achieved.
- Inexpensive and Easy to Use
- Immediate Response
- Permanent Record of Highest Temperature
- Less than 100°C is +/-1°C
- 100°C to 154°C is +/-1.5°C
- Greater than 154°C is +/-4ºC
- Temperature range 29-290°C
- Silver to Black Color Change
- Last Black Event is the highest temperature achieved
***Note that labels with a polyimide film will appear orange to start.
Pharmaceuticals and Food Stuff
- Prevention of heat-related deterioration
- During Transportation and Distribution Prove that a thermal disinfection temperature has been reached.
Manufacturing (Electronics, Aerospace, Automotive)
- Monitoring temperature surface (curing-bonding)
Confirm that soldering temperatures have been achieved
- Observing machinery overheating due to friction
Warranty abuse monitor engine component temperature and confirm temperature integrity in machine maintenance
- Ensure that temperature-sensitive products meet installation requirements
- Warn users that environmental conditions exceed temperature limits
5 Level Clock Range 1 40-54°C
5 Level Clock Range 2 60-82°C
5 Level Clock Range 3 88-110°C
5 Level Clock Range 4 116-138°C
5 Level Clock Range 5 143-166°C
5 Level Clock Range 6 171-193°C
5 Level Clock Range 7 199-224°C
5 Level ClockRange 8 232-260°C
Size: 0.59″ / 15mm
Type: Circular, Self Adhesive
Scale: °C & °F
Pack Size: Sold in units of 10