Zenner Atmos XL Industrial Diaphragm Gas Meters
The meter is characterized by precise measurements, constant measuring stability, a long life, and high reliability. Thanks to the use of high-grade materials, the diaphragm gas meter is resistant to corrosion. The gas meter is suitable for various gas media.
The Atmos® XL industrial [&] commercial Diaphragm gas meter meets the requirements of the EN1359:1998/A1:2006 and OIML R137-1 (2012) standards.
- Approved in accordance with MID by NMi
- Integrated system to adjust the error curve
- Galvanized powder-coated steel housing for maximum corrosion resistance
- Starting flow: G6= 8 dm3/h; G10, G16= 10 dm3/h; G25= 20 dm3/h
- Working temperature range: -25 °C to +55 °C
- Operating pressure: 0.5 bar
- Long-term stability due to the usage of high-quality diaphragms
- Retrofittable with pulser
- Optional: reverse flow preventer