Nanaboshi NJC Series Circular Connector has various models with contact(s) ranging from 1 pin up to 40 pins, then there are models with ampere capacity ranging from 3 Amperes up to 500 Ampere with a low voltage of around 6.6 KV.
Nanaboshi Connector manufactured by Nanaboshi Electric mfg co. Ltd from Japan. And for the connection system is welded instead of using a screw. Material from these connectors, for the housing connector, it uses aluminum alloy and zinc alloy.
The whole set of Nanaboshi Connectors consists of two main parts, a plug, and a receptacle, with insert contact in the form of an insert pin, often referred to as male contact, and socket insert that’s often referred to as female contact.
Nanaboshi Connector Components
Nanaboshi connector has 2 contacts are male contact and a female contact, the contact is assembled to an insulator named insert there are two types of socket insert and pin insert.
Nanaboshi Connector has two types, the S type and the G type which classifications determined based on shell shape, which inside is located pin insert or socket insert. Nanaboshi Connector only has a circular-shaped construction and is commonly referred to as the term cingular connector.
Nanaboshi NJC Series Circular Connector characteristics
- Contact/pin: available from 1 contact to 40 contact
- Rating of ampere: available from 5 Ampere to 500 ampere
- Rating of voltage: available from 125 volts to 660 volt
- Shell/body material: zinc alloy, Synthetic resin, aluminum alloy, Brass die casting.
- Insulator material: Synthetic resin, epoxy resin,
- Contact material: copper alloy with nickel plating, silver plating or gold plating finishing
- Finishing shell/body: crape chrome plating, blacken ( black chemical plating ), chrome plating