Siko DA02 Digital Position Indicator are being used in all production environments across most branches of industry, as guiding elements, material stops, or tools must be positioned or aligned precisely and reliably on nearly all machines or units.
Mechanical-digital position indicators are very versatile
The digital position indicators are ideal for monitoring roller adjustment on sheet metal bending machines. The solid cast design of the SIKO position indicators withstands extreme mechanical influences under tough conditions such as those on round sheet polishing machines, ensuring exact manufacturing. They are used with particular versatility in woodworking. In this area, several work steps are often performed on a single machine, with plates cut and milled and edges glued and polished. SIKO counters are ideal adjustment aids in the metal, plastic, and woodworking industries.
Benefits of Siko DA02 Digital Position Indicator
- High service life thanks to continuous development
- Clear and precisely controllable digital display values
- Modifiable displays thanks to custom-made transformation ratios
- Problem-free and cost-efficient retrofit ability
- Easy mounting thanks to hollow shaft snap-on technique