A range of Irreversible temperature indicators available over a range of -17°C to +1270°C (+1°F to +2318°F) which are used in numerous applications such as Food, Medical, Automotive, Aerospace and Engineering
Thermax is a range of Labels and Strips that change colour permanently, indicating the maximum temperature achieved. Available with a wide range of temperatures and sizes.
These irreversible labels can be used in numerous applications such as Food, Medical, Automotive, Aerospace and Engineering.
Inexpensive and Easy to Use, Immediate Response, Permanent Record of Highest Temperature Reached, Oil, Water and Steam Resistant.
TMC Hallcrest manufactures quick response, phase change temperature indicating labels that are easy to use under their brand name THERMAX. We purify organic chemicals with specific melt points to provide a highly accurate irreversible indication of maximum temperatures achieved by a simple colour change.
Offering precise readings, these irreversible temperature labels combine:-
- Defined melting points – giving high accuracy with the ability for you to specify exact requirements based on your needs
- Individually Coated – allowing you to design your label giving you accurate and clearly defined results
- Permanent Colour Change – allowing you to keep records for quality control and due diligence or records abuse of your products in the field.
- 29 to 290°C with over 75 specific temperatures available as standard.
- THERMAX Strips containing temperatures only up to 210°C – Silver/White to Black
- THERMAX Strips containing temperatures of 212°C and above – Orange to Black
- THERMAX Strips containing temperatures only up to 160°C – Polyester
- THERMAX Strips containing temperatures between 165 and 210°C – Polyethylene Naphthalate
- THERMAX Strips containing temperatures of 212°C and above – Polyimide
- THERMAX Strips containing temperatures only up to 160°C – Modified acrylic adhesive with polyester carrier
- THERMAX Strips containing temperatures of 165°C and above – Pure acrylic adhesive with tissue carrier
- Strips can be supplied in packs or rolls – Convenient and simple to apply
- Custom designs – Offering a bespoke solution
- Custom sizes, shapes and materials – Designed to suite a wide range of applications