Fluidwell TDR100 Continuous Guided Level Radar
Fluidwell TDR100 Continuous Guided Level Radar The Guidance TDR100 is a guided wave radar (GWR) for continuous level measurement and point level detection in liquids and solids, with active analog and digital control output. The mechanical installation has almost no restrictions and can be done easily. Due to its relatively small G3/4″ process connection thread, the Guidance can be mounted at nearly any existing tank nozzle. Configuration of the TDR100 isn’t any harder. Easy configuration can be done by your own crew instead of expensive service engineers.
Description of Fluidwell TDR100 Continuous Guided Level Radar
The Guidance TDR100 uses Time Domain Reflectometry technology: low-energy, high-frequency electromagnetic impulses, generated by the sensors circuitry, are propagated along the probe which is immersed in the liquid or solid to be measured. When these impulses hit the surface of the media, part of the impulse energy is reflected back up the prFluidwell TDR100 Continuous Guided Level Radarobe which then calculates the level from the time difference between the impulses sent and the impulses reflected.
- User-friendly installation and configuration by your own technicians, saving cost on service engineers.
- The best price-performance ratio in the market.
- Highly robust measurement, innovative signal analysis and disturbance signal suppression.
- Reliable measurements even in changing process conditions.
- Accurate continuous level measurement and reliable point level detection in one device.