Kofloc FM01 Vortex Flow Meter for Liquids provides an ideal tool for measuring and monitoring liquid flows, including cooling water and cleaning water. Since PPS resin is used for the body material, all models of the series offer superior reliability and durability.
When an object is put in a flow of liquid, an oscillating vortex street, called Karman vortex street, takes place downstream of the object. It was named after the fluid dynamicist who discovered this phenomenon. Our Karman vortex flow meters have been developed based on the measurement principle of a Karman vortex street.
Kofloc FM01 Vortex Flow Meter Characteristics
- Technology: vortex
- Fluid: for water
- Installation: in-line
- Communication: 4-20 mA
- Supply voltage: 24VDC, 12VDC
- Protection level: IP64
- Other characteristics: compact
- Volumetric flow rate Max. : 150 l/min (39.6 us gal/min) , Min.: 0.5 l/min (0.1 us gal/min)
- Process temperature : Max.: 70 °C (158 °F) , Min.: 0 °C (32 °F)
- Process pressure: 1,000,000 Pa (145.04 psi)
- Precision : 3 %
- Repeatability: 0.5 %