Saft LS 33600 Lithium Battery is ideally suited for long-life applications (typically from 5 to 10 years), featuring low base currents and periodic high current pulses. Saft has already delivered batteries with 20+ year life expectancies to key manufacturers and utilities. Our long-term customers have been able to verify the reliability of our batteries through severe qualification processes, endurance testing, and of course our products’ proven track records in the field. High-quality materials, components, and methods, such as high-end glass-to-metal seals for full hermeticity; laser welding of enclosures; and the best quality materials and processes to prevent corrosion, avoid cell internal short circuits and ensure the highest capacity retention across a long life.
Designed to meet all major quality, safety, and environmental standards
- Safety: UL 1642 [File MH12609] IEC 60086-4 [cell]
- Transport: UN 3090, 3091 & 3499 for components [assembly under testing!
- Compliant to ATEX: IEC 60079-11 part 10.5 icell
- Quality: 150 9001, Saft World Class continuous program
- Environment: ISO 14001, RoHS and REACH compliant