Gastec WPT-133 Waste Water Test Kit
Gastec WPT-133 Waste Water Test Kit Enables concentrations of organic chlorinated solvents (e.g. tetrachloroethylene, trichloroethylene) present in wastewater to be easily measured.
*We also have the Waste water test kit WP-132 / WP-133 / WP-135 which includes the Plastic syringe pump instead of the Gas sampling pump GV-100.
How to use:
- Measure 200mL of wastewater with the beaker, replace it in the glass jar, seal the opening with a stopper, and shake it for one minute.
- Both ends of the detector tube are broken off, and it is inserted in the syringe or sampling pump (GV-100) for gas sampling.
- The stopper of the glass jar is removed, and measurement is done with the point of the detector tube just above the surface of the liquid.
- After the measuring time is over, the scale on the detector tube is read.
- The temperature of the wastewater is measured.
- By using the conversion data of the user manual, calculate the concentration in the wastewater.